Vice President / Sr. Director - Website Strategy is responsible for the strategy and delivery of the Talkdesk website properties. Talkdesk is a fast growing unicorn and leader in the Gartner Magic Quadrant for Contact Center as a Service North America and we are looking for a cutting edge, innovative and creative individual to lead our Website Strategy, development plan and execution.
Together at Talkdesk, we’re building a future of brilliant customer interactions. We have the cleverness, curiosity, and grit to make us a team of customer heroes: thinkers, achievers, and dreamers who believe that our world-class SaaS platform can influence a new kind of customer interaction.
Talkdesk started from a hackathon win in 2011 and has since become one of the fastest-growing companies in the world, a Gartner Magic Quadrant Visionary, and enabled billions of customer interactions using our platform. With $124.5 million in backing from DFJ, Salesforce Ventures, Storm Ventures, and Viking Global Investors and supported by the successes of our 1,800+ customers from IBM, Acxiom, Discovery Education, and Peloton, Talkdesk is disrupting a $40+ billion stagnant market.
- Oversee the Talkdesk website and digital properties, including content, UX and Martech as a key member of the marketing leadership team
- Define the website strategy and structure, in alignment with Talkdesk strategy
- Define the website roadmap to meet the needs of Talkdesk’s fast growing business
- Own the website content, working with key stakeholders, to ensure it’s aligned with the Talkdesk messaging and strategic direction
- Working with Operations, define and implement search engine keyword rankings
- Working with operations and demand generation, build one cohesive digital strategy
- Wake up every day thinking about the website as both a representation of our brand and as a key to our lead generation
- Ability to see the big picture and execute at scale, leveraging data and testing
- Ability to align teams and work collaboratively with both direct and indirect reports.
- Strategic problem solver with the ability to diagnose and solve challenges and a commitment to measuring effectiveness
- Responsible for the delivery of all SEO-related tasks and deliverables, such as Competitive SEO Analysis, Keyword Analysis, and Link Analysis Reporting
- 10+ years’ experience developing and executing website strategy that increases brand awareness and drives pipeline growth
- Exceptional organizational skills and accountability. Ability to oversee multiple work streams simultaneously and equally comfortable delegating or owning tasks, no matter how big or small.
- Ability to work successfully in a quickly-changing environment.
- Strong operator with ability to set clear goals and direction, measured by insights and process-driven feedback loops that both demonstrate value and allow for course corrections as needed
- Excellent negotiator and mediator with strong people skills; ability to influence and gain buy-in for new and innovative concepts and visions
- Strong website strategy and website tools acumen
The Talkdesk story hinges on empathy and acceptance. It is the shared goal among all Talkdeskers to empower a new kind of customer hero through our innovative software solution, and we firmly believe that the best path to success for our mission is inclusivity, diversity, and genuine acceptance. To that end, we will hire, promote, work along, cheer for, bond with, and warmly welcome into the Talkdesk family all persons without regard to ethnic and racial identity, indigenous heritage, national origin, religion, gender, gender identity, gender expression, sexual orientation, age, disability, marital status, veteran status, genetic information, or any other legally protected status.