At Talkdesk, we are disruptive risk takers; we don't follow a traditional way of doing things, and we will do whatever it takes to build a product that improves customer experiences and exceeds customer expectations. From humble beginnings - born from a hackathon in 2011 - to becoming one of the fastest-growing and most well-respected companies in the world, Talkdesk is revolutionizing the contact center industry. With more than $124 million in funding and 1,800+ customers, we are a bold, ambitious hyper-growth company on a journey unlike any other. If you're a self-starter and hungry to learn, apply now and enjoy the ride.
- Partner with Talent Acquisition Recruiters to identify key requirements and sourcing strategies for active searches
- Develop and maintain a talent pipeline leveraging a variety of sourcing tools such as: LinkedIn Recruiter, Beamery (Talent CRM), and AngelList
- Develop nurture pipelines for non-active searches
- Promote our employer brand both offline and online
- Schedule phone interviews for candidates who have opted into a conversation with a recruiter
- Utilize our ATS (Greenhouse) to add converted prospects, schedule recruiter phone screens, and keep candidate details up-to-date
- BA/BS degree
- 1+ years of professional experience
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills with an emphasis on tact, emotional intelligence and diplomacy
- Proven organizational skills and the ability to succeed in an environment with competing demands
- Proven ability to take initiative, use consultative skills and build strong, productive relationships
- A track record of demonstrating a strong work ethic, integrity, and personal accountability
The Talkdesk story hinges on empathy and acceptance. It is the shared goal among all Talkdeskers to empower a new kind of customer hero through our innovative software solution, and we firmly believe that the best path to success for our mission is inclusivity, diversity, and genuine acceptance. To that end, we will hire, promote, work along, cheer for, bond with, and warmly welcome into the Talkdesk family all persons without regard to ethnic and racial identity, indigenous heritage, national origin, religion, gender, gender identity, gender expression, sexual orientation, age, disability, marital status, veteran status, genetic information, or any other legally protected status.